This is the correct page if you are applying for USDA Organic Certification with NFC for the first time. We work exclusively in the natural and organic products industry to provide clear labels so your consumers can be confident they are purchasing high quality, healthy and natural foods and products.
The USDA Organic Certification Process. Download USDA Organic Certification Process documents if you are a:
- Manufacturing, trading or distribution company
- Organic processor
- Have farm products or animals that originate from your farm facility
Documents you will receive:
- General Flow Chart: a diagram of the Organic certification process
- NFC Procedural Guide: general outline of the Organic certification relationship between USDA, certifier and your facility
- OSP Starter Kit – guide to help you submit a complete application
- NFC – Form 01: Organic Application
- NFC Affidavit: Affidavit for allowed non-organic certified ingredients in your product(s). They must be GMO-free and contain no prohibited substances and/or processes
- NFC Organic Profile Form: One form that outlines the raw materials and ingredients in your product, their source and organic status.
We know you have a choice of companies to work with and the right partnership is crucial for your success. Call us at 888-422-4632 and together we will assess your needs, budgets and any previous certification history.