Kosher certification from NFC injects a spiritual dimension to food production and certifies a product is appropriate for consumption by the Jewish community. Manufacturers and consumers tell us naturally certified NFC Apple K Kosher is a great advancement in providing healthy food choices.
The NFC Apple K Kosher label meets the highest kosher standards and provides the consumer with an enhanced purchasing choice because the product/products are naturally certified. This means there is no GMO technology in the raw materials manufacturing supply chain or packaging and no use of chemicals, dyes or other ingredients that are not naturally occurring.
Below are the steps to becoming kosher certified. However, please note that every facility is unique and some steps may not be applicable to your situation. Therefore, a thorough on-site investigation is required to establish a kosher certified protocol.
1. A confidentiality agreement is signed with no cost or obligation to you.
2. NFC will provide an application for you to submit that includes the following important pieces of information:
3. NFC conducts research on the kosher status of each ingredient. Your company is notified of ingredients that are approved for certification and/or those that will jeopardize the kosher status of your project.
4. A pre-approved ingredient source list is developed, finalized and provided to obtain the kosher certification.
There a no fees or costs for steps 1 – 4.
5. You enter into a contract for certification with NFC and provide a deposit which must be received by NFC before the first inspection visit.
We know you have a choice of companies to work with and the right partnership is crucial for your success. Call us at 888-422-4632 and together we will assess your needs, budgets and any previous certification history.