Natural Food Certifiers provides certification to five natural food standards, to streamline the process and costs of food certification
Natural Food Certifiers stands for choice in personal health management. By offering GMO-free, organic, gluten-free, vegan and kosher certifications, we put choice on the shelf. Our client family strive to produce healthier food. The NFC family of labels connects our clients to their customers.
WHAT WE DO
NFC exclusively certifies the natural and organic products industry. We provide the certification label, so that our consumers can choose the food that is right for them.
- 1997 – NFC is founded and launches its first certification: The Apple K Kosher Natural Program. It is based on the principle that kosher foods should be good for both the soul and body.
- 1998 – Our Vegan Program is inaugurated.
- 2002 – NFC becomes the first and only kosher agency to certify organic for the USDA National Organic Program.
- 2010 – We begin certifying customers to our new NFC Gluten Guard Program.
- 2013 – NFC opens its NFC GMO Guard Program.
Our team is made up of people with a strong passion for health. We work together to ensure that our certification is only given to products that meet the highest standards with the right ingredients. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-422-4632